Another exciting Talking Fin Lit episode with vital free resources as we interview Mack Lewis, a board certified teacher working in Oregon. Mack describes her development of Class Money: The Checkbook Project, a unique model for using the Micro Society instructional context to model and teach Financial Literacy. It is a free resource, a complete guide for teachers with support materials, available in downloadable format online.
Links for this interview:
- Mack’s link and profile at Teachers Pay Teachers: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/search?keyword=Checkbook+project&subjectarea=0&startsearch=1 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Class-Money-The-Checkbook-Project-class-economy-financial-literacy
- Mack’s professional profile: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mack-Lewis/Teaching-Experience
- Mack’s own website with Checkbook Project resources: http://macklewis.com/checkbook-project/
Leave a comment here on the blog/site
- emailing us at email@example.com
- (C) Talking Financial Literacy is copyrighted by The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008 – 2012. All rights reserved.
See TransformationEd.com for full details of speaking engagements and opportunities to meet Dr King and Mark.
We enjoy meeting our podcast community!
You may contact Mark and Kathy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our podcast feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingfinlit