Mike Fladlien is a teacher at Muscatine High School in Muscatine, Iowa. Mr. Fladlien teaches Business, Business Law, Economics, Computer Applications, and (Business) Logistics there. Mr. Fladlien blogs on Finance and Economics Education: Micro-economics at http://www.mikeroeconomics.blogspot.com/ and at http://teachingapeconomics.blogspot.com/. He has had 8 lessons accepted and published on the EconEdLink web-based resource.
Mike’s Materials at EconEdLink
- Mikroecomonics: www.mikeroeconomics.blogspot.com
- AP Economics: Resources for Teaching Advanced Placement Economic: http://teachingapeconomics.blogspot.com/
- Mike’s Profile: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mike-Fladlien-16/Teaching-Experience
Article about Mike in The Muscatine Journal: http://muscatinejournal.com/news/local/article_96dbe4d4-299f-11e1-94f4-001871e3ce6c.htm
We enjoy meeting our podcast community!
Leave a comment
- Here on the blog/site
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- (C) Talking Financial Literacy is copyrighted by The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008 – 2012. All rights reserved.
See TransformationEd.com for full details of speaking engagements and opportunities to meet Dr King and Mark.