How well does
Talking Fin Lit Podcast
Mark shares an exciting report from the floor of the conference from hundreds of teachers, PDers, administrators and tech coordinators!
Financial literacy education is “in demand” more than ever as more scools and teachers have realized the extreme need.
The result? Teachers, staff developers and tech coordinators are scrambling to find quality resources.
At ISTE NECC 2010 the great news is they discovered (like you have!!) that Talking Fin Lit Podcast and website provides a storehouse of resources. But that is not all! Our podcast discusses the value and application of those resources for teaching and learning in specific content areas.
Join us to hear what was being discussed, questions posed and the resulting direction it provides for the series as we get ready for Year 3 of Talking Fin Lit!
Resources Related to this Episode
- More ISTE Teacher comments and conversations with Mark (Coming soon)
ON THE ROAD
Upcoming Events by Kathy and Mark
- USF Faculty Presentation on Educational Research- Tampa, FL Feb 23, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- USF Faculty Presentation on Podcasting- Tampa, FL March 23, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- Dr. King’s Induction into Hall of Fame for International Adult and Continuing Education- Dr. King, Toronto, Canada, April 6-8, 2011
- NCEA Conference Presentation – New Orleans, LA, April 26-27, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- AERC-CASAE Conference Presentation- Toronto, Canada, June 9-12, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- ISTE Conference Presentation – Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- International Technology Conference- Portugal – July 2011- Dr. King (not yet confirmed)
Leave a comment here on the blog/site
- emailing us at email@example.com
- (C) Talking Financial Literacy is copyrighted by The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008 – 2011. All rights reserved.
See TransformationEd.com for full details of speaking engagements and opportunities to meet Dr King and Mark.
We enjoy meeting our podcast community!
You may contact Mark and Kathy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our podcast feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingfinlit
Talking Financial Literacy is produced in collaboration among Dr. Kathleen King and Mark Gura and The McGraw-Hill Companies.