Looking Back and Ahead-
The Future is…
About Financial Literacy Education!
- Does it connect with financial literacy?
- What will it mean?
- Will it last?
Resources Related to this Episode
ON THE ROAD
Upcoming Events by Kathy and Mark
- USF Faculty Presentation on Podcasting- Tampa, FL March 23, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- Dr. King’s Induction into Hall of Fame for International Adult and Continuing Education- Dr. King, Toronto, Canada, April 6-8, 2011
- NCEA Conference Presentation – New Orleans, LA, April 26-27, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- AERC-CASAE Conference Presentation- Toronto, Canada, June 9-12, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- ISTE Conference Presentation – Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, 2011- Dr. Kathy King
- International Technology Conference- Portugal – July 2011- Dr. King (not yet confirmed)
- Distance Learning Conference – Madison WI – Aug 2-4, 2011 Dr. King (not yet confirmed)
- Educause Conference -Dr. King (not yet confirmed)
Leave a comment here on the blog/site
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (C) Talking Financial Literacy is copyrighted by The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008 – 2011. All rights reserved.
See TransformationEd.com for full details of speaking engagements and opportunities to meet Dr King and Mark.
We enjoy meeting our podcast community!
You may contact Mark and Kathy by emailing us at email@example.com
Our podcast feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingfinlit
Talking Financial Literacy is produced in collaboration among Dr. Kathleen King and Mark Gura and The McGraw-Hill Companies.